Looking for a local pub thats showing the rugby?
We’re showing all NatWest Six Nations Championship games live on our big TV screen.
Round 1 saw the following results: Wales 34-7 Scotland, France 13-15 Ireland, Italy 15-46 England, which leaves.
The following fixtures are coming up and we’re showing them all live here at The Barley Mow (Tandridge Lane, Nr Oxted, Surrey).
Round 2 Six Nations Fixtures:
- Ireland v Italy, 10/2/18, 14:15
- England v Wales, 10/2/18, 16:45
- Scotland v France, 11/2/18, 15:00
- France v Italy, 23/2/18, 20:00
- Ireland v Wales, 24/2/18, 14:15
- Scotland v England, 24/2/18, 16:45
- Ireland v Scotland, 10/3/18, 14:15
- France v England, 10/3/18, 16:45
- Wales v Italy, 11/3/18, 15:00
- Italy v Scotland, 17/3/18, 12:30
- England v Ireland, 17/3/18, 14:45
- Wales v France, 17/3/18, 17:00
It doesn’t matter who you are supporting, you are welcome to come and cheer your team on during the Six Nations at The Barley Mow.
If you haven’t visited us before, The Six Nations is your perfect chance!
We have a car park for your designated driver, a large recently refurbished bar with our big screen TV, which will be showing all Six Nations games. We have a fine selection of ales, wines and drinks and serve delicious, locally sourced food. We also have a large landscaped garden, if the game gets too tense and you need to stretch your legs!
NatWest 6 Nations Rugby, live at The Barley Mow (Tandridge Lane, Nr Oxted, Surrey, RH8 9NJ)