Barley Mow favourite, Wheezy Joe Rhythm & Blues Band, are back on Friday 25th May 2018
Local Redhill band, Wheezy Joe Rhythm & Blues Band, are next live at The Barley Mow on Friday 25th May 2018, from 8.30pm.
Promising a good time ‘with R&B as it’s meant to be’, Wheezy Joe will be performing rhythm and blues and classic electric blues.
Mick Wright (Guitar/vocals), Dave Fraser (Bass), Graham Barfoot (Drums), Fingers Jenx (Piano/keys) and Phil Brading (Harmonica).
8.30pm – 11pm
(Wheezy Joe are also booked in to play live at The Barley Mow on 12th October and 21st December)
If you would like to book a table here at The Barley Mow, call us on 01883 713770.
Our kitchen is open from 6pm, serving delicious food from our new Spring and Summer Menu.
We’re a family friendly pub with a large landscaped beer garden.
Other local bands and live music dates coming up at our Oxted music venue:
- Ali Gauldi – 15th June
- Dave La – 29th June
- The Christian Baker Band – 13th July
- Markus Pike – 27th July
- The DB3’s – 10th August
- Lose The Blues -31st August
- Ella & Holly – 14th September
- G.E.M – 28th September
- Wheezy Joe Rhythm & Blues Band – 12th October
- Deep Blue Sea – 16th November
- Lose The Blues – 30th November
- Wheezy Joe Rhythm & Blues Band – 21st December